SOFTWARE ENGINEERING IMP NOTES

SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,SOFTWARE ENGINEERING notes,SOFTWARE ENGINEERING notes msbte,msbte SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,diploma ,sen,SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,sen not

         IMP Notes on

         

💥💥SOFTWARE ENGINEERING💥💥

 👇👇👇👇👇


What is Software Engineering?
Why is Software Engineering required?
Need of Software Engineering
Characteristics of a good software engineer
Importance of Software Engineering
Software Processes
The Software Process Model
Software Crisis
Program vs. Software
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Need of SDLC
SDLC Cycle
The stages of SDLC are as follows:
SDLC Models
Requirement Engineering
Requirement Engineering Process
Feasibility Study:
Requirement Elicitation and Analysis:
Software Requirement Specification:
I am Vishal Chavare , I'm a coder, animater. I'm extremely fond of anything related to education, animation & coding. I aim to reach my creative goals one step at a time I believe everyth…

Post a Comment

© MSBTE CO/IT STUDY MATERIAL. All rights reserved. DMCA.com Protection Status

Msbte 👉👉 Website

please chat with our team Admin will reply in a few minutes
Hello, Is there anything we can help you with? ...
Join group...