Overview of gui programming GAD Notes 22415

Overview of gui programming GAD Notes 22415 ,GAD notes,Overview of gui programming Notes,GAD Chapter one notes,Overview of gui programming GAD Notes

📄📄NOTES ON📄📄


💥Gui Application Development Using Vb.Net

 


Unit One

Overview of gui programming

👇👇👇👇👇

IMP POINTS👇👇

  • Microsoft  of intermediate language (GAD
  • Just in time compiler
  • Exploring Vb.Net IDE
  • .Net Solution
  • .Net  Project
  • System Namespaces in VB.Net
  • Event and Event Handling
  • 1. Mouse Event 
🔜
-Mousedown
-Mouseenter
-MouseHover
-MouseLeave
-MouseMove
-MouseUp
-MouseWheel
  • 2. Keyboard Event
 🔜
- KeyDown
- KeyPress
- KeyUp

 
I am Vishal Chavare , I'm a coder, animater. I'm extremely fond of anything related to education, animation & coding. I aim to reach my creative goals one step at a time I believe everyth…

Post a Comment

© MSBTE CO/IT STUDY MATERIAL. All rights reserved. DMCA.com Protection Status

Msbte 👉👉 Website

please chat with our team Admin will reply in a few minutes
Hello, Is there anything we can help you with? ...
Join group...