Microprocessor Chapter 1 Imp Notes

Syllabus Unit Outcomes Block diagram of 8086 8086 Programmer’s Model 8086 REGISTERS GENERAL PURPOSE REGISTERS General Purpose Registers POINTER AND I
Microprocessor   Imp Notes

Unit One 

8086-16 Bit Microprocessor
👇👇



Syllabus
Unit Outcomes
Block diagram of 8086
8086 Programmer’s Model
8086 REGISTERS
GENERAL PURPOSE REGISTERS
General Purpose Registers
POINTER AND INDEX REGISTERS
FLAG REGISTER
BUS INTERFACE UNIT(BIU)
SOFTWARE MODEL OF THE 8086 MICROPROCESSORS
INTEL 8086 - Pin Diagram
INTEL 8086 - Pin Details
 Lock Output
Maximum Mode - Pin Details
Concepts of pipelining in 8086:
I am Vishal Chavare , I'm a coder, animater. I'm extremely fond of anything related to education, animation & coding. I aim to reach my creative goals one step at a time I believe everyth…

Post a Comment

© MSBTE CO/IT STUDY MATERIAL. All rights reserved. DMCA.com Protection Status

Msbte 👉👉 Website

please chat with our team Admin will reply in a few minutes
Hello, Is there anything we can help you with? ...
Join group...